The Meelup is our most compact and affordable home. However there is a second bedroom that works well as a study or if you want the grandkids to stat it’s a perfect spare bedroom.
In the main living area still has plenty of entertaining space for you and your visitors.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Insulated roof and external walls
- Lined garage and alfresco areas for a quality look and feel.
- Essastone bench tops throughout
- Soft close drawers throughout the kitchen & bathrooms
- Tiled splashback in kitchen
- LED downlights though out the home.
- Built in robes to bedroom 1
- Natural gas hotplate and fan forced electric oven
- Stainless steel rangehood
- Gas hot water system
- TV point to each home
- WIFI connection provides you with access to security cameras, gate opening and internet connectivity
- Mixer tapware to sinks & basins in kitchen and bathrooms
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Quality Tiles to all living and wet areas
- Rolla Blinds to all bedrooms.
- Painting throughout including doors, door-frames and skirting boards
- Landscaped gardens
- All fences supplied
- Lined carport and rear patio
- Clothes line
- Colourbond shed
Lots that accomodate a Meelup
Margaret River Homes
We have a small team of builders and architects designing the homes in MR… so you wont have too.
When you come and see the quality of the build from the spacious layout to the quality fittings that come as standard on all of our homes you will realize that this is a special village.